We are excited that you are interested in joining the ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship of North Carolina, Inc. as a Local Chapter Committee Member.
The CEF of NC Mission Statement for Committee Members is:
TO ENLIST, EQUIP AND ENCOURAGE A TEAM OF QUALIFIED LEADERS WHO WILL EFFECTIVELY FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF CHILD EVANGELISM FELLOWSHIP, EXPANDING THE WORK THROUGHOUT THE NORTH CAROLINA AND THE USA.
The following is the process to become a Committee Member.
- Pray and ask God what you should do.
- Read and understand the “Board and Committee Overview and Questionnaire” document.
- Fill out online application that can be found at the following link:
- Be willing to submit to a background check. See you local chapter for the URL link.
- Submit a written description of your salvation/conversion experience.
- Setup an interview with the CEF of NC Local Chapter committee
Contact your CEF of NC local chapter Director for any assistance you may need in your application process.